the Hat Stand - a place to hang my many hats
Uri Bruck - I Make Stuff Work
Chess Variants :my contributions and the Main Site
Other sites I have something to do with:
- Drora's Music Chamber
- Fibersiv - Mirjam Bruck-Cohen's fiberart site
- Different Art - Mirjam Bruck-Cohen's art blog
- not the Last Word - A blog - mainly about language and translation
- Hebrew translation of the Perl Maven perl tutorials
- Translations I did for Hayadan - science news site (Hebrew)
About MeI am a software developer and a translator. I worked for several years as programmer and head of software dept. for an ISP
I am currently a freelance IT consultant, software developer, and translator. As a freelancer I was involved in development and maintenance of website backends using PHP,Perl, MySQL. Some projects required working from scratch, others required customization of open source web apps, and sometimes I had to dive into other people's code and just make it work.
I am also involved in the Perl community. I gave lectures at Perl Mongers meetings, Perl and Open Source conferences, and translator conferences.